Monday 2 May 2016

Street Art/Vandalisation - Idea for Final Project/Experimental Photographs

Another idea which I may consider for my final project is the theme street art and vandalism. Street art/vandalism is very popular in the streets of London. I have developed an interest in this theme due to Banksy and Keegan Gibbs's controversial art. Street art is known to be very controversial and commercially trendy with visual and subliminal messages as the main aspect of the craft. Street art is often motivated by a preference on the part of the artist to communicate directly with the public at large, free from perceived confines of the formal art world. Street artists sometimes present socially relevant content infused with aesthetic value, to attract attention to a cause or as a form of "art provocation". Personally, I believe street art is a positive aspect in life as a form of anger and pain is expressed with rebellious actions, however I have decided to capture the vandalism capture in street art as it downgrades our environment. Here is the experimental photographs I have captured in London and edited on Adobe Photoshop: 
  
























No comments:

Post a Comment